Our Spring Show
Our Spring Daffodil Show is open to the public. You do not have to be a DSM member to enter flowers or photography.
- Youth — under 18 — can compete in their own classes and win ribbons.
- Novice growers can compete in their own classes and win ribbons and prizes.
- You can even win a ribbon for a daffodil without a name! We’ll help you get it identified, if at all possible.
We usually showcase over 500 daffodil blooms, we award prizes and ribbons, and we educate the public that daffodils aren’t just yellow any more.
2014 Show, May 2-4
NOTE: Due to the late spring, the “show” may be changed to a “daffodil exhibition” with fewer daffodil blooms, and emphasis on information and informal opportunities to learn about daffodils from local daffodil growers. Contact email@example.com for the latest!
- Bachman’s Floral Home and Garden
6010 Lyndale Avenue South
www.bachmans.com – click on “Store Locator”, then click on “Lyndale”.
- Setup — Friday, May 2 afternoon,
- Entries accepted —
- Friday, May 2 4:00pm to 7:30 pm,
- Saturday, May 3 7:00am to 10:00am,
- Judging — Saturday, May 3 10:00am to 12:00pm,
- Open to the Public—
- Saturday, May 3 12:00pm to 6:00pm,
- Sunday, May 4 10:00am to 4:00pm
Join us, and catch “Yellow Fever”!
Previous Years Show Results
- 2013 Show Results — 2013 Show Schedule
- 2012 Show Results — 2012 Show Schedule
- 2011 Show Results — 2011 Show Schedule
- 2010 Show Results — 2010 Show Schedule
- 2009 Show Results — 2009 Show Schedule
- 2008 Show Results — 2008 Show Schedule
- 2007 Show Results — 2007 Show Schedule
- 2006 Show Results — 2006 Show Schedule
- 2005 Show Results
- 2004 Show Results
- 2003 Show Results